Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Can't say No to my Fate.

Like a dream of awaited years
fate took me to cst
with a blink of my eyes
I was standing in-front of  cst gate

Days passed like a shooting jet
every morning have to rush to class with that drawing set
felt as if i was struck in a fishy net
always looking for someone called  fate

One girl in  her workshop dress
always seems to be in stress
she carries that bulky drawing board
and rushes to the class like a cleaving sword

From the first day i saw her face
my heart beats with a great pace
her face was my everyday gaze
even tough i have piles of study race

you changed my world with a blink of an eye
that is something that i cannot deny
you put my soul from worst to best
that is why i treasure you my dearest marites

I wish i could talk to her till the end of day
but soon their GC(gals Councillor) will be out of her way
even tough i ' m running out of things to say
So I' ll end by the line you already know
"I love you " more than what i could say.









No comments:

Post a Comment