Wednesday, November 30, 2011

First Sight and First Dance in Life

College Of Science & Technology was my dream college when i was in class twelve science. with all the college activities one months passed just like a day. we were to practice dance for the return show to the seniors. we were divided into our previous schools since we don't know new friends of other school. i joined in YHSS group for the dance. there i met one girl , simple and innocent. i didnt know what happened to me there after i was thinking of her day in and day out. even in a heap her face strikes my heart and there was no room left for me to escape her thoughts.
and if u wana know the story beyond this log in to my heart.......

1 comment:

  1. let me continue the story for u...u then watched that girl throughout the dance practice..u wont say a word to her n always shy away like a lil kid..and after a week or two u sent ur fren to her with ur message from heart..haha rejected badly..flat..hopeless..cant eat..cant study..but finally u collected all ur guts and went to her urself..n told her, that she was meant for you, and followed her like crazy brave man infront of all the seniors for how many days??..I dont remember that exactly..lol
    Love you Tsagay..

    ReplyDelete